Municipal office’s public hours
|Monday||7.30 – 15.30|
|Tuesday||7.30 – 15.30|
|Wednesday||7.30 – 17.00|
|Thursday||7.30 – 15.30|
|Friday||7.30 – 15.00|
Mesto Banská Bystrica
Československej armády 26
974 01 Banská Bystrica
Phone: 800 14 15 14
The Municipality Office consists of different departments dealing with various life situations:
- Department of Social Affairs – establishes centers of social services, including Section of long-term care services and Section of crisis intervention.
- Department of Education – establishes kindergartens and elementary schools.
- Registry Office – issues birth certificates, accepts applications for marriages, etc.
- Building Department – issues planning, zoning and construction permits.
- Department of Culture – establishes cultural institutions in the city and authorizes civic assemblies.
Visit the Municipality Office – Client Centre, where you can get more information.